1st Transnational Project Meeting
The first Transnational Project Meeting of CIELL Project (Comics for Inclusive English Language Learning) was held at Lancaster University, UK during 8-9 January 2019.
During the meeting, the participants discussed:
- Project Management (e.g. clarify responsibilities of each partner, arrange meeting dates, communications, finances).
- Website content and the Logo of the project.
- Application – what we need to know now.
- Language learning Content & Visuals.
- Survey of practitioners.
- Quality Assurance & Evaluation plans.
- Dissemination and Communication Strategy.
The participants also agreed:
- To set up a Steering Committee with one representative from each partner, i.e. Julie-Ann Sime (LU), Alexandros Despotopoulos (AKTO), Iris Wunder (FAU) and Shaunna Joannidou (UCY).
- To invite Prof. Pete Boyd, Professor of Professional Learning, Learning, Education and Development Research Centre, University of Cumbria, as a Critical Friend of the project who can provide an external perspective on our work and advise on how to promote it to teachers. Prof Boyd is a teacher trainer and educational researcher.